1. Date of the competent authority’s approval of capital reduction: 2019/10/21
2. Date of completion of capitalization change registration:2022/10/31
3. Effect on the financial statements (including any discrepancy between the amount of paid-in capital and the no.of shares outstanding, and the effect on net worth per share): Capital reduction base date 2022/10/09
(1) Paid-in capital: before the reduction is NT$1,816,742,240 and after the reduction is NT$1,732,032,240.
(2) Number of shares outstanding: before the reduction is 173,203,224 shares and after the reduction is 173,203,224 shares.
(3) The net asset value of each share: before the reduction is NT$16.30 and after the reduction is NT$16.30. The net worth per share is estimated based on 2022/06/30's self-closing financial reports.
4. Plan for expected share replacement operations: NA
5. Estimated no.of listed common shares after capital reduction and new issue: NA
6. Estimated no.of listed common shares as a percentage of issued common shares after capital reduction and new issue (No.of common shares after capital reduction/No.of issued common shares): NA
7. Countermeasures for poor circulation of equity if the aforesaid estimated no.of listed common shares does not reach 60 million shares and the percentage does not reach 25% after capital reduction: NA
8. Any other matters that need to be specified: Received approval letter of amended registration from Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C on 2022/11/1